Wednesday 4 April 2012

Airbrushing and Bridal workshop !

It's been a while since my last blog but I'm baaaack and will be blogging on all things makeup a lot more from now on ! Promise !
This week is one of my favourites ;) I Love teaching students new and exciting techniques. I have 4 lovely ladies with me all week learning how to make it in the industry as a successful bridal makeup artist . Most freelance artists that I know in the industry will still take on weddings most weekends around other film , television and fashion work.It is such a stable good source of income for an artist . Each year I will take on between 40-50 weddings and will be booked out most Fridays and Saturdays of the year depending on my availability. It is always a great morning to share with a bride and becomes very rewarding making a bride feel at her most beautiful ;)
Along with teaching a variety of techniques to my students including looks for every type of bride , their bridesmaids , flowergirls and mothers of the bride , I share my knowledge on how to market themselves in a very competitive industry.
Airbrushing is a must for any bride so I will also be teaching an advanced airbrushing workshop alongside all the bridal techniques to show how to achieve a flawless photographic finish to every makeup.
Stay tuned for images to come ......
I LOVE MAKEUP !
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment